What!? My Neighbors Are Demons!!? - Alpha v0.0.3 - What!? My Neighbors Are Demons!!? - Alpha v0.0.3 -

"There's still some inside me!?"

"...Kneading the mixture of her juices and demonic semen with her fingertips, Selene was surprised how potent the cocktail inside of her was."

Ok, for one with a fertile imagination, you had me there!

Given this is an early demo, I'll focus on what's available, considering the "early" aspect of this demo:

Art - no doubt it's looking good, and will look good. LasterK's got that nice plump aesthetic that just "pops". The chibis are cute, though their appearance in the H scenes was a surprise - I think they'll work nicely.

Sounds - Are nice. Definitely sexy stuff.

Gratuitous amount of text - It's not just text, it's sexy text! It's a visual novel, so this is a given. The more important thing is, the content and the style of the text is a turn on.

Good luck y'all! I see a nice game with good potential.

CriticalBliss responds:

Some of the complaints of “too much text” are kind of funny, but we think it's because of the text speed and double clicking. We can’t fix this issue in tyranoscript, but we can in our own personal html5 engine that we are making for us and public use in the future!

Even so the text could still use some more streamlining, but our scenes are nothing compared to the likes of something like Starless.